Bethany Early Childhood Center views children as a precious gift of God and feels a responsibility to carry out a ministry to assist parents in providing for their children’s nurture, care and education.
- Help children experience and learn about God’s love through Jesus Christ.
- Provide children with attention, acceptance, and affection.
- Foster children’s self-esteem and sense of competence.
- Help children develop listening and language skills.
- Develop and enhance children’s early literacy skills.
- Encourage positive interactions and relationships with others.
- Stimulate children’s thinking and problem-solving skills through play and exploration.
- Encourage creativity through art, music ,science, drama and imaginative play.
- Encourage children to respect and care for others.